- On the left menu of the Back Office go to Orders > Invoices. An overview is displayed of all of your store's invoices and credit invoices, sorted by the date they were created, invoice amount, and the date they were paid.
- To modify an invoice click it. You can enter its status and delivery time.
- Status - Change the status of an order. If a credit invoice has been processed, you can set the status to Paid or Not paid. For a standard invoice you can change the status from Unpaid to Paid.
- Notify customer when status changes - Notify the customer about the changes.
- Add custom text about the delivery time to the invoice - This text will listed below Delivery time, for example, 2 weeks.
Save your changes by clicking Save. If you want to send the changes to the customer, resend the invoice by clicking Resend notification. Open the invoice by clicking Print invoice.