Customers must have have an account to create a return shipment. If they place orders as guests, they will have to register with the same email address to convert their guest account into a customer account. NOTE: The images shown here can be different, depending on the theme you use.
To process a customer return, visit Processing customer returns.
Customers can return on your website by:
- Logging into their account by clicking My account / Register normally in the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Your customers can view any past orders by clicking My orders.
- Click View on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click Return items at the bottom of the page to create the return shipment.
- Choose the products to return and the quantity.
- Give a return reason. Customers can choose a reason and an action or create their own, and then send the return request.