Whether you can configure additional charges for a payment option depends on the payment service provider. If you can't, you can only configure additional charges that apply to all options.
To configure additional charges for payment options
- On the left menu of the Backoffice click Settings > Payment settings > Payment methods.
- Click the payment method you want to add additional costs to.
- In the Additional Settings area click Prices per method.
- Configure the additional charges for the selected payment method. Note: If a blank field appears, save the page, check whether all data has been entered correctly and all payment options are selected.
- Activate the switch next to Extra costs. An input field appears where you can enter the extra costs for this specific payment method.