If customers do not see shipping methods listed in the checkout area, check these settings.
- Make sure that you have configured shipping methods. On the left menu of the Back Office click Settings > Shop Settings > Shipping methods.
- Make sure that you have created a shipping method for the customer's country of origin. For every shipping method, select the countries for which it is valid.
- Make sure that your shipping weights are correctly set up. Shipping methods use weights. If products separately or collectively exceed the weight class of a shipping method, your customers will not be able to select it.
To troubleshoot a shipping integration
If you use an integration such as PostNL, check these settings.
- Make sure you have activated the status.
- Make sure your details have been entered correctly. Contact the shipping get to obtain the correct details.
The settings can be different per PSP.
- Make sure you have created a price matrix.