Whether you can configure additional charges per payment option depends on the Payment Service Provider (PSP) in question. If this is not possible, you can only configure additional charges that apply to all options.
- Lightspeed Payments
- Buckaroo BPE3
- Rabobank Omnikassa
- DIBS payment
- Worldpay XML
- CIC p@iement
- Betalen bij afhalen
The following options offer 1 payment method only. Configuring additional charges is done similar to configuring additional charges that apply to all payment options provided by a PSP.
- Betalen op rekening
- èM! Payments
- iDEAL advanced
- Buckaroo BetaalGarant BPE3
- iDEAL easy
- MultiSafepay Betaal Na Ontvangst
- Klarna DE
- Buckaroo OnlineGiro
- SOFORT Banking
Configuring additional charges for payment options within a PSP
- Go to GENERAL > Settings > Payment method in the left menu of the back office.
- Click the payment method for which you want to charge additional costs.
- Click the Configure price per payment method
- A pop-up window will appear where you can configure additional charges per selected payment method. Note: If a blank field appears, check whether all data has been entered correctly and all payment options are selected.
- Tick the Additional charge An input field appears. Enter the amount you wish to charge here.