You can add hallmarks to your online store through GENERAL > Design > Contents > Hallmarks in the left menu of the back office. With hallmarks you can show that your online store complies with commonly applicable requirements for online stores. This will increase the trustworthiness of your online store.
Add a Hallmark
- Navigate to TOOLS > Files in the left menu of the back office.
- Upload the desired hallmark image here by clicking on the green plus at the top navigation of your screen.
- Click the pop-up window to open the folder with your files. Search the file you want to add, select it and click Open to add it.
- Click the blue download button (arrow icon).
- The image will now be displayed in a new window. Copy its URL by clicking the right mouse button (Ctrl + mouse button for Mac users) in the address bar and subsequently click Copy with the left mouse button (mouse for Mac users). The URL must begin with https://.
- Navigate to GENERAL > Design > Contents > Hallmarks in the left menu.
- Click the green plus icon in the navigation at the top of the screen to add a hallmark. A pop-up window will appear, where you can add a title.
- After clicking on Save. You will be taken to a hallmark configuration page.
- Title - Enter the hallmark name here.
- Image - Paste the URL you have just copied here. You can also select the file by clicking the folder icon next to the input field.
- Link to - Here you can enter the URL of the website of the hallmark in question, a page in your online store containing information about the hallmark or leave this field empty, which will display the hallmark without a link.
- Open in new window - If you tick this option, the page that you are linking to will open in a new window. If you do not do this, visitors will leave your online store when they click the hallmark.
- Click Save to place the hallmark.