With SEOshop, you pay a monthly fee for your online store package. Invoices will be sent every month, through a post in the back office and by e-mail, on the date your subscription commenced. Invoices can be examined through MY ACCOUNT > Invoices in the left menu of the back office, and can be paid in two ways:
- Through direct debit - this will take place on the day your subscription commenced and will be deducted from your bank account within five (5) days after posting. The invoice status in the back office will be set to paid.
- Through bank transfer - Keep in mind that, with the latter scenario, a longer processing period applies. Note: if you pay through direct debit it is no longer possible to pay through bank transfer
If you do not use the direct debit option, you can pay your invoices by clicking Pay now. If you pay using PayPal, the invoice status will be automatically set to paid. Would you rather pay using a bank transfer? You can find our bank details here.
Your invoice data, as registered with SEOshop, can be found by navigating to MY ACCOUNT > Invoices in the left menu and clicking the Invoice data tab. For more information, please refer to the invoice data support page.
Problems that can occur when paying your bills on SEOshop:
1. Late payment(s)
When your payment is late, you will receive two reminders. If you have failed to make payment after 22 days after the second reminder, an automatic report will be sent to a collection agency. This will involve additional costs at your expense. Should this occur, you will of course be notified by us.
2. Paid my invoice, but it is still listed as Unpaid in the back office.
This depends on the payment method you have used to pay for your subscription. There are three possible scenarios:
- If you pay through pre-authorized debit, the invoice status will be set to Paid five days after the invoice is placed in your back office through MY ACCOUNT > Invoices in the left menu.
- If you have wired the money using a bank transfer, this needs to be verified manually. This may take longer. If the status of a given invoice is still listed as Unpaid five working days after payment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a screenshot/scan of the bank transfer.
- If you have paid through MY ACCOUNT > Invoices in the left menu of the back office, send an email to email@example.com and attach a screenshot/scan of the bank transfer. The invoice status will be set to Paid within 48 hours.
3. Pay my invoice, but the “Pay now” option does not work.
This is caused by your account being set to direct debit. This means that invoices will automatically be deducted from your bank account 5 days after placement in the back office. To prevent errors, the Pay now link therefore has been disabled.