In the back office of your online store the main navigation is always displayed on the left, the sub-navigation at the top of the page. This enables you to navigate quickly and easily.
Navigation and management tool
- Quick menu – The left menu consists of icons only. Here, among others, you will find links to the manual, your online store and activities. The most important button, however, is the search tool (magnifying glass), enabling you to easily search within your back office.
- Organizing your online store – The big left menu controls your online store. Click the menu items to open their submenus.
- Action buttons – These can be found at the right at the top, as well as at the bottom (at the left and the right). In addition, you will find tabs to navigate to other back office pages.
- Account – when you click your name and store name at the left at the top of the screen, a drop-down menu will open where you can switch stores, go to your account details and logout from the back office.
What you should know
- Switch shop – Do you operate more than one online store? You can switch between stores by clicking your store at the top at the left and Switch shop in the drop-down menu.
- Help - Here you can find the manual and contact customer support.
- Search tool – In the left menu of the back office you will find the search tool, which enables you to fnd almost anything, from entire menu items to specific orders and products.
- Bulkacties – To maintain an overview of available pages, some functionalities are hidden within bulk actions. You can find bulk actions in tables, at the top-left.