Good customer contact is of paramount importance for your online store. Your customers can contact you by creating a ticket, emailing you, or contacting Lightspeed eCom Support.
To activate customer contact methods
- On the left menu of the Back Office click Settings and from General Settings choose General.
- At the top of the screen click Advanced.
- In the Account & Service area activate Tickets and Contact form.
Your registered customers can create a ticket if they have a question or require support. When they log into their account on your online store, they can click My tickets and create a new ticket and see an overview of their previously sent tickets.
To view customer tickets on the left menu of the back office click Customers > Tickets. Click a ticket to read and answer it.
The customer service page of your online store contains a contact form, that customers can use to email you.
To add a support email address
- On the left menu of the Back Office click Settings and from General Settings choose Company.
- In the Support email address field enter the address you want to use for customer addresses.