To use Lightspeed Payments, you must have a Mollie account or have create one through SEOshop. If you already have a Mollie account, click here. If you do not have a Mollie account yet, but want to use Lightspeed Payments click here. If you have already created a Lightspeed Payments account, navigate to GENERAL > Settings > Payment methods > Lightspeed Payments in the left menu to activate it.
Click the On/Off button to activate the options listed below. When you do, an input field or drop-down menu will appear, where you can enter the desired data.
- Minimum amount - The minimum order amount allowing customers to use Lightspeed Payments.
- Maximum amount - The maximum order amount allowing customers to use Lightspeed Payments.
- Additional charges (fixed amount) - Additional charges that customers have to pay to use Lightspeed Payments.
- Additional charges (percentage) – A percentage of the total order amount that customers have to pay extra to use Lightspeed Payments.
- Additional charges (Taxes) – Charge customers taxes for using Lightspeed Payments.
- No additional charges above - All additional charges will not be incurred if customers order above the amount specified here.
Click Save at the left at the bottom of the Additional charges area to save your changes.
Activate Lightspeed Payments here, so your customers can use it as payment method in your online store.
- Status- Activate the status by switching the On/Off switch to ON.
- Test/Live dropdown - select Live in the drop-down menu.
- Test code - This requires no action on your behalf.
- Live code - This requires no action on your behalf.
Visible for - Select here which customers may use
- Visible for companies - Only corporate clients can use Lightspeed Payments
- Visible for customers - Only consumers can use Payments.
- Visible for both companies and customers - Both corporate clients and consumers can use Lightspeed Payments.
Payment methods - Activate the payment methods here that you use in your Lightspeed Payments account. The payment methods in question were previously activated in your Mollie account, or have just been activated during the registration process. Activate the appropriate payment method(s) so customers and/or corporate clients may use this payment option in your online store to pay for their orders. Payment methods are activated by clicking their icon/logo.
Click again on Save at the left at the bottom of the Additional charges area. Lightspeed Payments is now activated and ready for use.