You can configure prices per country and weight through GENERAL > Settings > Carrier prices in the left menu. This function is connected to integrated shipping methods such as PostNL and bpost.
- Click the green plus icon to create a new shipping group.
- A pop-up window will open, in which you can configure a zone and shipping method.
- Zone– Enter a country or group of countries here, for example, Benelux.
- Shipping method– Choose a shipping option in the drop-down menu. These are integrated shipping methods, such as PostNL and bpost. They do not work with the shipping method you have created through GENERAL > Settings > Shipping methods in the left menu, because you can already configure a different price class per country there.
- Click Save. You will be redirected to the configuration page of the shipping option in question.
- Status– Activate the status to use this price matrix in your online store.
- Name– The name you have just entered with This is the country or group of countries this price matrix applies to.
- Shipping method– The shipping option within the integrated shipping method you use, such as PostNL of bpost.
- Tax– Select the tax rate that you use for the shipping method here. If you do not see a tax rate listed in the drop-down menu, you will first have to create it through GENERAL > Settings > Tax.
- Free of charge above– Order shipment is free above the amount entered here, including VAT. For example, if you enter 50 here, all orders above € 50 will be shipped free of charge. In case shipment is never free above a certain amount, enter a very high number here, for example, 10000000 (without commas).
- Enter the appropriate weight classes into the price matrix and assign a price to each individual weight class. If you use one single price for all weights, assign the same price to all weight classes.
- Weight from (gram) – Enter the minimum weight in grams per class here.
- Weight to (gram)– Enter the maximum weight in grams per class here
- Price incl. VAT (Euro) – Enter the price per weight class here (in Euro).
- + Add row- By default, 3 weight classes are listed. If you want to create additional weight classes, click +Add row.
Make sure the weight sum of ordered products falls within a weight class. If you have specified a weight of 200 gram for a given product and a customer purchases 2, the total product weight sum is 400 gram and should fit in a weight class.
- After entering all data, click Save at the right at the bottom.
After entering all data, prices and weights, you must add the countries these prices apply to.
- Click the Countries tab at the right at the top of the screen.
- The overview lists all countries you can choose from. For example, if you have entered Benelux with Zone and Name, you will have to tick the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Click Save at the right at the bottom.