Payment reminders are automatically sent if the customer status is set to Payment pending. You can configure when these automatic e-mail messages are sent.
- Navigate to GENERAL > Settings > General > Advanced in the left menu of the back office and click the Administration tab at the right at the top of the screen.
- You can send a maximum of four payment reminders. Tick the check box next to the reminder in question to activate it.
- Next to each payment reminder you will see a drop-down menu, where you can select the time period upon order placement after which a reminder will be sent. You cannot configure a custom time period yourself, you have to select one from the menu, ranging from one hour to 40 days.
- Repeat this process for the remaining activated payment reminders.
- Click Save at the right at the bottom of the screen.
Payment reminders are send to customers by mail
- Go to SERVICE > E-mails & texts in the left menu of the back office.
- Click E-mail » Order payment notification.
- Enter the e-mail text in the Contents English area