If you open a multi-language online store, you yourself will have to translate your original content in SEOshop. All system expressions and terms, for example, “Cart” or “My account”, will automatically be translated when adding one of the front-end languages.
To translate text yourself we offer the translation app, which may be purchased through GENERAL > Extensions in the left menu of the back office. It costs €10 a month.
How does it work?
- Add all languages you wish to offer in your online store through GENERAL > Settings > Country Settings > Languages in the left menu of the back office.
- Navigate to GENERAL > Extensions in the left menu and click Buy now with the Languages extension.
- Tick the I accept the Terms and Conditions and monthly costs for this module check box and klick the Buy now button.
- Navigate to CATALOG > Products and click a desired product.
- You will now see the General tab. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see the Translate option underneath the last input field (Contents language).
- Enter the source language in the From field and subsequently tick the check boxes of the desired target languages. For example, if you wish to translate an English text into Dutch, enter English in the From field and tick the To Dutch check box.
In the SEOshop App Store we offer the Simply Translate app. Your website texts will be automatically uploaded into the app. After that, a professional human translator will translate them.
There are several options to have your texts translated. One of them is hiring freelancers through the Elance website.