Paazl is only available in The Netherlands and Belgium. For more information, click here.
Paazl is a specialist in shipping solutions. With the Paazl tool you give your customers extra shipping options, such as the possibility to choose a collection location in the checkout environment of your web store.
You can link your self-selected courier service to Paazl under your own contract , for example DHL. That way you can manage everything from your Lightspeed Back Office.
Setting up Paazl
- You can set up Paazl in your Back Office by clicking Settings > Shipping methods > Connect with Paazl .
- You will then be taken to a page where you can set the following options.
- LOGIN INFORMATION
- Activate this integration - activate Paazl by activating the switch.
- Mode - set to Test if you want to link the shop to a Paazl test account (staging). Set to Live if you want to link the shop to a live account (ost) of Paazl.
- Webshop ID - this is the unique number of your account. This is provided by Paazl and can also be found in your Paazl account.
- Password - this is the unique password for your account. This is provided by Paazl and can also be found in your Paazl account.
- Use package when printing shipping labels - set the switch to active if you want to print multiple labels as '1 of n'. If you want to print multiple labels as '1 of 1', leave the switch off.
- Enable Paazl Perfect in the checkout - offers Paazl Perfect as an option in the checkout. NOTE: You must have a contract with Paazl for this.
- Describe products - this is necessary if you want to use UPS. Here you enter the type of product you are selling (for example: medicines, furniture).
- Tax rate - here you set the tax rate for your shipping costs. You must first create this under Settings> PAYMENT SETTINGS> Taxes .
- Country of origin - this option is only required for shipping with FedEx. Fedex wants the country of origin filled in.
- Maximize labels - Paazl counts the number of products in your shopping basket and prints the same number of labels. Here you can set a maximum number of labels per order (regardless of the number of products). Most users set this to 1.
- Insured amount - here you can assign a standard amount to an additional insurance / increased liability for a shipment.
- Translations - you can change the name of your shipping options here. Find the internal names in your Paazl account via Settings> Account> Sending options overview . You can change the name by including the internal name in this entry field, adding a space at the end, and then putting the name after it. A name change must be entered per line and separated by an enter .
- LOGIN INFORMATION
Set delivery matrix
In your Paazl account you can activate shipping options, enter rates and set up the Paazl Matrices. Paazl matrices allow you to determine which and when shipping options and rates are displayed in checkout. For more information about setting the Matrix in Paazl, please refer to the Paazl manual.
Add matrix to Lightspeed
Directly assign a specific Paazl matrix to a product by:
- From the eCom Back Office > Products .
- Select a product. On the product page, scroll to INVENTORY & VARIANTS and select a variant title.
- A pop-up window will open. Scroll to WEIGHTS / SIZES and under Matrix, click to open the drop-down menu to select the matrix letter that directly corresponds to the relevant matrix in the Paazl account.
Paazl One-click shipping
The default value of the barcode on a packing slip is the shipping number (SHIP00001). If you use Paazl One-click-shipping, this number must be the order number (ORD00001) instead of the shipping number.
- Go to Settings > Workflow .
- Scroll to PACKING SLIPS and click Advanced options.
- Activate the option and click Save at the bottom right of the pop-up window.