If you have staff members who help you manage your online store, you can give them permission to access the Back Office. The number of users you can have depends on your plan.
|1 users||3 users||Unlimited|
To add Back Office users
- On the left menu of the Back Office go to Settings and from GENERAL SETTINGS choose Users.
- At the top of the screen click Add a user, enter their first name, last name and email address and save your changes.
NOTE: Each user must have a unique email address.
To configure user rights
If you are the shop owner you can configure permissions for other users. The permissions give access to Back Office areas. In addition you can indicate user approval in the Status field and till what time in the Expires field.
- On the left menu of the Back Office click Settings. From General Settings click Users and choose the user you want to work with.
- Select the permissions you want to enable for the user.
- From the Status menu select a status for the user.
- You can optionally set an expiration date for the permissions in the Expires box.
To restrict the ability to change prices
If your users do not possess financial access rights you can prevent them from editing the cost prices of products.
- On the left menu of the Back Office click SYSTEM > Settings > General Settings > Advanced
- Deactivate the Cost price switch and save your changes.