To configure your account settings:
- Navigate to Settings > Account.
- Click Edit profile.
This data is used when you send a ticket to Lightspeed eCom.
- Upload avatar - Your profile picture, not publicly visible.
- First name - Your first name.
- Last name - Your last name.
- Date of Birth - Your date of birth.
- Email - Change your login email. Click Change to modify your email.
- Phone - Your phone number.
- Mobile - Your mobile number.
You can also manage your password and multi-factor authentication (MFA) from this section. For more information on MFA, refer to our Multi-factor authentication article.
Language and time zone information
Configure the default language of your Back office and its time zone.
- Language - Default language of your Back office.
- Time zone - Your time zone.
- Date format - Choose from 12/11/2015, November 12 2015, 12 November 2015.
- Time format - Choose from 4:00 PM, 16:00.
Displays the devices used to log into the Back office of your online shop. If you do not recognize a session, click Revoke to close it and log the user out of the Back office.
- Email shop activity - Activate this to get email notifications when online activities occur in your online store, such as Order Placed, Order Shipped, or Customer Added.
- Email new orders - Activate this to get email notifications of new customer orders.
- Email notifications for completed exports - Activate this to receive email notifications whenever an export is complete. This is especially helpful if you frequently do large exports so you can continue with your tasks and be notified when your export is complete. This applies to all exports available in the Tools > Exports tab.
You can add documents relevant to your online store, such as agreements with suppliers. To add a document, click Upload Files and browse for the document you wish to add.
When you are finished configuring your account, click Save.