You can configure gift wrappings for items. Gift wrapping is a nice touch for holiday, birthdays and other occasions.
Customers can add a gift box to the shopping cart before entering the checkout process. This cannot be added later.
Creating a gift wrapping product
Follow these instructions to sell gift wrapping to your customers.
Connected Retail POS: Customer with a Retail point of sale connected to eCom must create their gift wrapping item in their Retail POS. For more information on creating products in Retail, click here.
- On the left menu of the Back Office click Products.
- At the top of the screen click Add a product.
- Enter a name, description and price. For example, enter Holiday wrapping in the Title field and the price your customers will have to pay for the wrapping in the Price field (for example 1.00). If you offer gift wrapping free of charge, leave the Price field at 0,00.
- Set Visibility to Always visible.
- Enter other data as you do with a normal product and save your changes.
Configuring gift wrapping
- On the left menu of the Back Office click Marketing > Upselling.
- Activate Activate checkout upselling to display the box in the checkout area.
- Enter the name you want to display above the box in the Set title field underneath Languages. For example, Christmas wrapping or simply Gift wrapping, in case you are offering several wrappings. Save the page.
- The next step is adding the gift wrappings you created. Click Add a product and add the gift wrapping products you want to make available.
Gift wrapping products are added to your online store and can be found in the shopping cart. Before they enter the checkout process, customers can add gift wrapping.