Lightspeed eCom offers the following subscription packages:
For an overview of the packages, go to Settings > General Settings > Your subscription (in the Lightspeed eCom Back Office) and click Compare plans.
In this article
- Step 1: Choose your package
- Step 2: Enter your details (EU merchants)
- Step 3: Select your preferred payment option
Step 1: Choose your package
- In the Back Office, go to Settings > General Settings > Your subscription and click Compare plans.
- Once you've selected the plan that meets your needs, click Buy.
- If you're in Europe, you'll be prompted for company and payment information. To proceed with your subscription, continue to Step 2: Enter your details (EU merchants).
- If you're in North America, a popup appears with our toll-free number. Call the number on your screen and an Account Manager will assist you with the subscription process.
Step 2: Enter your details (EU merchants)
A contract with Lightspeed requires that you provide us with some basic personal information. This information will NOT appear on invoices or other material that you send to your customers.
- Company name – Enter the name of your company here, as it is known to the CoC or tax authorities.
- CoC number – Enter your CoC (Chamber of Commerce) number here. If you do not have a CoC number yet, you will first have to register with the Chamber of Commerce
- VAT number – If you have a VAT registration with the IRS as an entrepreneur, you will receive a VAT number.
- First name – Enter your first name here
- Last name – Enter your (full) last name here
- Select a gender – Select your gender (M/F) from the drop-down
- Date of birth – Enter your birth date here (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Street address- Enter the street name of your office or home address here
- House number - Enter the civic number of your office or home address here
- Extension - Enter the telephone number suffix here
- Zip code - Enter the postal code of your office or home address here
- City - Enter the city of your office or home address here
- Select a country – Select the appropriate country for your address in the drop-down menu
- Account holder – Account holder's name. It must match the account holder of the IBAN number.
- IBAN – Enter your IBAN here, for example, NL99INGB0001234567
- Swift / Bic - Each bank has a bank code for international payments. Enter the BIC of your bank.
Step 3: Select your preferred payment option
Contact us to find out which type of payment option may be best for you.
To complete your subscription, click I agree with the terms and conditions and sign where indicated using your mouse. (You can reset the signature field if needed.)
Double-check the information you provided, and when you're ready to submit, click Confirm to activate your subscription.