This table lists all the redirects information you can export. This is useful when creating your worksheet for Importing redirects.
|Suggested column mapping when importing|
|01||Required column||URL||Redirect - URL|
|02||Required column||Target||Redirect - Target|
|03||Required column||IsPermanent||Redirect - Permanent|
Column title descriptions
The minimum required columns in a worksheet for a successful import.
URL- The web address your traffic attempts to access before being redirected.
- Enter only the path after the domain.
- For example, if the web address is: https://www.yourdomain.com/category/product, enter only category/product.
Target- The web address your traffic to which your traffic is being directed.
- Enter the full web address, including https://
- For example, https://www.yourdomain.com/category/product
IsPermanent- Whether the redirect is permanent or temporary.
- Search engines will index your webpage differently if it's a temporary redirect.
- If permanent, type Yes,
- if temporary, type No.