Disable wishlists when they are not compatible with your customers or products.
- Log in to your eCom Back Office and click Settings in the sidebar.
- Click Advanced, located at the bottom of the column titled General settings.
- Disable the switch labeled Wish List, located in the section titled STORE.
- Click Save.
Removing wishlists from the product page
Some themes will not remove the Add to wishlist button from the product page when wishlists are disabled. Clicking this when wishlists are disabled displays an error message that says: You can't add an item to your Wish List as this functionality is disabled.
Contact your theme's developers to have them update your theme to remove this button when disabled. Locate your theme developer's contact information:
- In your eCom Back Office, click Design.
- The title of the theme you have installed will appear on the right-hand side of the screen above the Theme editor and Theme settings buttons. Copy the name of your theme.
- In the sidebar, click Theme store.
- In the search bar, enter the name of your theme and press Enter.
- Locate and click on the image of your theme to open the theme page.
- The theme developer's email and website are located right above the Download manual link.