✅ New - These instructions only apply to the new Lightspeed gift card version.
Once you've configured your gift card settings, you can track what's happening with the gift cards you've sold under Customers > Gift Cards.
At the top of the page, you can get an overview of how your gift cards performed over a specific date range. The overview includes four key performance indicators (KPIs):
- Active gift cards: The amount of gift cards that were activated
- Total amount sold: The total monetary value that was added to gift cards
- Total amount redeemed: The total monetary value that was charged to gift cards
- Total amount unredeemed: The total monetary value that wasn't charged to gift cards
Under the overview, you can see a list of all your gift cards. You can filter them by status:
- Active: Lists the gift cards that have a balance greater than 0 and haven't been redeemed yet.
- Redeemed: Lists the gift cards that have a balance of 0 and have been fully redeemed.
- Partial: Lists the gift cards that have a balance greater than 0 and have been partially redeemed.
- Canceled: Lists the gift cards that have been canceled.
- Transferred: Lists the gift cards whose balances were transferred to new gift cards (e.g. when a customer loses their card).
- Recycled: Lists the gift cards that were fully redeemed and then recharged (e.g. when a customer re-uses a physical gift card).
You can also search for a specific gift card code and select it to view its current balance and other helpful details about the gift card.