You can add hallmarks to your online store. Hallmarks show that your online store complies with the commonly applicable requirements for online stores. This helps increase the trustworthiness of your online store.
To add a hallmark
- On the left menu of the Back Office go to Tools > Files.
- Click Upload files at the top of the screen to upload the hallmark image.
- Browse to the file you want to add, select it and click Open to add it.
- Copy the URL.
- On the left menu go to Design > Hallmarks.
- At the top of the screen click Add a hallmark.
- Name - Enter the name of the hallmark.
- Image URL - Paste the URL you have copied.
NOTE: You can use only URLs starting with https://.
- Link URL - Enter the URL of the website of the hallmark, a page in your online store containing information about the hallmark or leave this field empty, which will display the hallmark without a link.
- Open in the same window - Choose this only if you want the page that you are linking to to open in the same browser tab, so that visitors will leave your online store when they click the hallmark.
- Save your changes.