You can customize the color scheme of the automatic emails that Lightspeed eCom sends to your customer to match your brand—specifically, the title, text and link colors in the emails.
To customize the color scheme
- On the left menu of the Back Office go to Design > Theme editor > Customize.
- Scroll down to the EMAIL COLORS area (at the bottom of the page) and modify the colors according to your preferences.
You can modify the following elements:
- Title color - the color used for titles and paragraph headings
- Text color - the color used for the email's body text
- Link - the color used for all hyperlinks in your emails. We recommend using any shade of blue, as most people associate blue with hyperlinks.
You can enter HTML codes (hexadecimal values), or click on the colored area to display a color selection palette.