MultiSafepay is available only in the Europe. For an overview of payment providers available in your country, click here.
MultiSafepay is a payment integration that allows your customers to purchase items on your eCom store.
- Before enabling MultiSafepay in your eCom Back Office, you will need to subscribe to them. Visit https://www.multisafepay.com/.
- You will need your Account ID, Site ID and Secure Code. These can be found in your MultiSafepay account under Settings > Website Settings.
- Login to your eCom Back Office and click Settings.
- Click Payment providers in the Payment settings column.
- Click MultiSafepay. If it's not on the screen, click Add payment provider and click Add beside MultiSafepay.
- Toggle on the switch labeled Activate this payment provider.
- Keep Consumers & B2B as the default option in the dropdown menu labeled Visibility. Only change this setting if you have configured your eCom store to sell business to business.
- In the PROVIDER SETTINGS section, for the dropdown menu labeled Mode, keep Live selected. Only change this when you are testing your integration using a test account from MultiSafepay.
- Enter your Site Security Code, Site ID and Account ID.
- In the PAYMENT METHODS section, enable the payment methods you have on contract from MultiSafepay. Customers will fail to checkout if payment methods are selected without a contract.
- Keep all settings in the ADDITIONAL SETTINGS section as default. Only change these settings when required by a payment strategy. Changes can make it more difficult for customers to checkout. For more information about the other settings on this page, see the general overview, here.
- Click Save.
Contact the Multisafepay support department for more information:
- Tel: 020 8500 500
- Email: email@example.com