This table lists all the product filter value information you can export. This is useful when creating your worksheet for Importing product filter values.
- Click a link under Group column to see an explanation of the group.
- Click a link under Export column title to see an explanation of the column title.
|Suggested column mapping when importing|
|02||Required||Filter value 1||Select the filter that contains the filter values you're importing.|
|03||Optional||Filter value 2||Select the filter that contains the filter values you're importing.|
Column title descriptions
The column title descriptions have been grouped by similarity for ease of understanding. Optionally, if you intend on importing one of the column titles in a group, consider importing the rest of the group as well, as the information is related.
- Internal ID - The Internal ID of any product that needs to be assigned a filter value.
- Internal IDs are 8 digit numbers found in product exports and in the web address of a product.
- Filter value 1 - The filter value that needs to be assigned to a product.
- The filter value must exist in the eCom Back Office > Products > Filters.
- Assign more than one filter value to a product by adding a comma between the filters.