The second setting for all payment provider settings is: Visibility - Consumers, B2B or both. This setting will allow you to display specific payment options to each of your consumers or B2B customers.
In most cases, leave this setting as default: Consumers & B2B. If your consumers and B2B customers have different payment providers, follow the instructions below.
- To display payment options to only business customers, you need to set the CUSTOMER TYPE for all B2B customers to Business. Read Managing customer accounts to learn how.
- You must have already added a payment provider to your eCom store.
- In your eCom admin, select Settings.
- Under Payment settings, select Payment methods.
- Select a payment method.
- At the top of the page, set Visibility to B2B.
- Select Save.
- Repeat these instructions, but set the visibility as Consumers to ensure both kinds of your customers can purchase.
- Test your checkout to verify your changes.
- Selling to consumers and businesses to learn what we mean by experiences.
- Setting up B2B features to learn how to setup the different experiences using available eCom features.