Lightspeed eCom provides several default filters, such as price and brand, that allow you and your customers to show only specific products. For example, if you sell televisions, you can create a screen size filter.
- Filters are available in product categories, brand pages and search results.
- Filters are available only with an Advanced subscription.
To create filters
- On the left menu of the Back Office go to Products > Filters.
- At the top of the screen click Add a filter.
- Give the filter a title, for example, Brand or Color.
- Activate the filter to make it available and Save your changes.
- Click the filter you created and click Add value.
- Add a value—for example, red—and save your changes. Repeat this until you have added all filter values. You can add a maximum of 15 values to a filter.
NOTE: Each of your online stores can have a maximum of six filters. Each filter can have a maximum of 15 filter values and you can link a maximum of 25 filter values to a product.
To assign filters to products
You can assign filters to an individual product or several products at the same time.
- On the left menu of the Back Office go to Products and select the product you want to work with.
- In the Filters area choose the values apply to the product in question. You can apply a maximum of 25.
NOTE: Use the Bulk action menu to assign a filter to multiple products simultaneously.
- Save your changes.