You can add documents to your product pages, such as specifications and assembly instructions. There are two ways you can upload a document file: from your computer or via an URL.
To upload a document
- On the left menu of the Back Office go to Tools > Files.
- Click Upload files and find the document to upload.
To add documents to a product
- On the left menu of the Back Office go to Products and choose the product you want to work with.
- In the Content text area add some text such as Download PDF here.
- Highlight the text and click the Link icon in the menu above the text area.
- Either enter the URL of the document in the URL field or if you've already uploaded the document, click the file icon and select the document.
- Enter the name of the document in the Title field.
- From the Target list, select Open in a New Window and click OK.