Allow visitors to be able to select other currencies by adding it to your eCom admin.
Once multiple currencies are enabled, they are displayed as an option at the top of your online store. When selected, the product prices are converted according to live exchange rates. However, any transaction will still take place in the default currency.
An eCom store can only have one default currency. Normally the default currency is based on the original location used when creating the eCom store. This can only be changed by our Support team. To change the default currency, contact us.
To add a currency:
- In your eCom admin, select Settings > Store country.
- In the CURRENCIES section, select Add a currency.
- Choose any appropriate currency and select Add.
- Select Back to Settings > Home.
- Select View store on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Look for the currency selector and change currencies. The location can depend on your theme's design. For example, in the Conform Plus theme, when Euros, Canadian dollars and American dollars are enabled, the theme displays: EUR / USD / CAD in the top left-hand side of every page.
Consider adding new languages or accepting orders from other countries.