Mollie is available only in the Europe. For an overview of payment providers available in your country, click here.
Mollie is a payment provider that can be connected to Lightspeed eCom. It can be used by your customers to purchase products from your eCom store. This article explains the settings within Mollie and in your eCom Back Office.
You need an account with Mollie. Signup here.
Settings in Mollie
- Login to your Mollie account.
- Complete the steps in Settings > Organization.
- Enter your bank account number in Settings > Bank accounts > +Add business bank account.
- Open Settings > Website Profiles > + Create a new website profile and enter your website name and domain name.
- Click Contact information to enter your details.
- Click Available payment methods to select your desired payment method.
Settings in Lightspeed eCom
- Login to your eCom Back Office.
- Click Settings.
- Click Payment providers located under the Payment settings column.
- Click Mollie. If it's not on the screen, click Add payment provider and click Add beside Mollie.
- Toggle on the switch labeled Activate this payment provider.
- Keep Consumers & B2B as the default option in the dropdown menu labeled Visibility. Only change this setting if you have configured your eCom store to sell business to business.
- In the PROVIDER SETTINGS section, enter the API Key. This is provided by Mollie after your website profile is approved.
- In the PAYMENT METHODS section, enable the payment methods you have on contract from Mollie. Customers will fail to checkout if payment methods are selected without a contract.
- Keep all settings in the ADDITIONAL SETTINGS section as default. Only change these settings when required by a payment strategy. Changes can make it more difficult for customers to checkout. For more information about the other settings on this page, see the general overview, here.
- Click Save.