This article is designed to help point you to the documentation you need. You may either need to locate the theme manual, or other design related article.
Some settings are controlled by Lightspeed settings whereas others are commonly controlled by the theme itself.
Theme controlled settings
Controlled by other settings
- Website name
- Change the name of the website as it appears in the browser tab in Settings > in the General Settings column > click General.
- To change the web address of your site, click here.
- Text content on homepage
- The text content on your homepage can be added in your eCom Back Office > Click Content > Homepage. Ensure the visibility is set to ON and enter text in the content editor.
- Options in the header and footer
- The options in the header of your website are managed by Categories.
- The options in the footer can be controlled by clicking Content. Locate the page and click on the title. To add/remove the option from the footer, turn on/off the visibility and click Save.
- Headline slideshow images
- Click here for instructions on adding headlines.
- Featured products/categories
- Click here for instructions on Featured products/categories.
- Specific tags, reviews, stock levels
- Specific brands
- Visit Adding brands
- Checkout settings