In Lightspeed eCom, you can delete customer data to comply with GDPR customer requests. As this is an irreversible action, you'll need access to the following user permission:
- In the Back Office, click Customer.
- Optionally, enter your customer's information to refine your customer list.
- From your customer list, click the name of the customer you want to delete.
- From the top-right, click Edit.
- Scroll down and click Delete this customer. You're greeted with a warning.
- Once you've read and understood the warning, click OK.
The customer account is now officially deleted from your list of customers.