This table lists all the brand information you can export. This is useful when creating your worksheet for Importing brands.
|Suggested column mapping when importing|
|01||Uneditable||Brand Internal ID|
|02||New brand detail||Brand name||Brand - Title|
|03||New brand detail||Description||Brand - Description - X language|
Column title descriptions
The column title descriptions have been grouped by similarity for ease of understanding. Optionally, if you intend on importing one of the column titles in a group, consider importing the rest of the group as well, as the information is related.
- Brand name - The name of the brand that will be visible to customers.
- The web address of the brand (URL slug) is defined by the brand name.
- Description - Where you can describe the brand to your customer.
- HTML content is supported for additional formatting.
- You can import different languages by selecting the correct language placeholder. See the language table for more information.
- Brand Internal ID - The Internal ID of any a brand.
- Internal IDs are 7 digit numbers found in the web address bar after your-domain/admin/brands/
- Slug - The web address of a specific brand.
- Once created, the URL slug cannot be edited. To change the URL, create or import a new brand.
- Brand image - The image of the brand.
- Cannot be edited using the import tool and must be edited manually.